Saturday, November 2, 2013

Redoing doll house...AGAIN?

So yes I am redoing it again! I am almost finished hopefully it will be done around Tuesday/Wednesday. I finished the bedroom where the four American Girls Dolls are and I think it is really cute. I also really want to make a rec. room would that be cute? I want to make a dance studio but none of my dolls take dance. Which reminds me, I REALLY want JLY 59! She looks a lot like me and I want to do lots of things with her. So if you guys have a post with your AG house it would be awesome if you left me a link. Here are some I found online:






P.S. check out my new "Welcome" page

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those are awesome dollhouses! Here's a link to a post about my dollhouse: http://simplydollightful.blogspot.com/2013/05/a-tour-of-dollhouse.html
    Christina

    ReplyDelete